AIAM is supported by its active members, which fall into the categories of Ordinary and Associate. Ordinary members are licensed companies where Independent Asset Management is their primary business activity.
AIAM only accepts active members who have sufficient qualifications in the field, a good reputation and have extensive expertise and capability in delivering world-class wealth management services to clients.
Ordinary membership creates a forum for like minded firms to share ideas and resources, and to work closely with service provides and local regulators to promote the independent asset management business models.
At 8,000 HKD per annum, benefits include:
- Professional development and networking opportunities
- Regular seminars giving insight to the best IAM market practices and industry direction
- A unified voice to dialogue with regulatory authorities and advocate for the needs of IAMs
- Access to the market participants through an organized professional membership body
- Dialogue between IAMs and service providers to increase efficiency and market penetration
- An opportunity to enhance the reputation and profile of the IAM industry to clients and the community
- Support from peers and others in the IAM industry for compliance and regulatory matters
- Discounts and negotiated group pricing on professional products and services
Compulsory Documents Required:
- Company Logo
- Company Profile/Brochure
- Copy of Business Registration
- Copy of Business Card of Key Executives
- Letter signed/chopped by Directors of the Company certifying that at least 50% of revenues are attributable to IAM/EAM activities
Proof of SFC license and other licenses
- Proof of SFC license for Responsible Officers/Company Key Executive