Webinar | European Assets from a Global Allocation Prospective. Is Europe worth time spending on?
18 June 2020|3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Carmignac Asset Management cordially invites you to join the webinar session tailored to the current unprecedented crisis and its implications on markets going forward, with a focus on European assets.
Viewed from Asia, Europe tends to be seen as a region with a low growth and therefore often overlooked by Asian investors.
Kevin THOZET, Member of the Investment Committee at Carmignac will discuss the reasons why European assets still make sense for investors from a Global Allocation perspective.
Key topics include:
- Global Macro-economic and market views
- Is Europe worth spending time on from a global asset allocation point of view?
- European progress on recovery funding
- Valuations and opportunities of European assets
- Sector and thematic allocation with a flexible and active approach